Thursday, May 15, 2008

Lack of Content....

James told me my blog lack of contents, but please la, I only set up this blog less than 1 day, what you expect o???haha....
but seriously, if i'm not mistaken, the last time i write a blog almost three years ago, the time when i just join my degree programme, but now, i'm going to finish my degree soon....maybe it's so called "有始有终" in mandarin, which means "whatever you did something, there's always a beginning and ending".....so i hope this time i won't stop my blog again...
ok....thats all for what i want to say today, tomorrow is my last paper....everybody pray for me...no matter belong to Jesus, Allah, Budha, any religion will do, just ask your god and my god sit down yumcha together, then figure out solution to make me pass all subjects.....wakakaka.......thanks 1st....appreciate a lot....

No comments: