Friday, May 23, 2008

Last week in Subang Jaya

Exam finished 1 week ago lo....but i'm still hanging around here for 1 week, hehe....

By 23/5/2008 morning, i'll be living the place i stayed for the pass 3 years and go back to my hometown lo, so....anybody who come to jb, just give me a call, we go yumcha la, and for those in jb, i want to announce that, I'M BACK, FASTER MAKE APPOINTMENT.....

For the whole week i spend here, I actually had some activities, I went Nilai to find Wei Kwong with Ong Tian Kiat, damn crazy, we went there just to eat roti canai, sien........then take a tour look in inti college, really feel like nilai is just like a jungle, no shopping, no cinema, no transport, no entertainment, damn boring, the things there have is jungle, hill, tree, and many roundabout which make me almost loss my way.....imagine, if i spent my 3 years college life here, sure boring till die....but it's a nice place to study, but ler, not suit me....hehe

Then tuesday spend the afternoon to play badminton lo, but only few people playing, damn tired...

Wednesday and thursday, i went for movies, Speed Racer and Indiana Jones, damn nice, so everyone must watch......especially Speed Racer....wakaka



No comments: